I've been looking at the panda nails for a while and fancying experimenting, however it's been done so much that I wanted to do something a little different. On the animal theme I chose frogs, mainly because my favourite colour is green.
How adorable are they? hehe
Here's a little zoom in of my froggie friends.
They really are quite easy to do.
1. Paint your nails a colour of your choice.
2. Using a darker green polish paint a semi circle on the end of your nail.
3. With the same colour use a dotting tool to create two large dots for eyes. (you'll then have the basic frog shape)
4. Next using a white polish make two dots inside the eyes using a smaller dotting tool.
5. Using an even smaller dotting tool add black dots inside the white to create the eyes.
6. Using the same black, make two small dots or lines for the nose.
7. Using a larger dotting tool again add two rosy cheeks using a colour of your choice, or you can skip this part if you'd prefer.
8. Finally wait until they're 100% dry and add a top coat. (make sure they are completely dry so that the colours don't smudge together)
Voila! Ribbit Ribbit!!!
Hope you like my nails of the week as much as I do :)
Let me know what you think or if you have any similar ideas I could try....